Commercial Fencing Winchester
If you’re looking for the best and most reliable commercial fencing in Winchester, look no further than R.M.Smith Fencing. Established since 1963, we’re proud to be your local reputable company that provide a range of commercial fencing solutions throughout the area. Our commercial fencing solutions include Steel Palisade, Wire Fencing, Ball Court Fencing, Railings, Metal & Wooden Gates, Wooden fencing panels and posts, Acoustic & Chevron Fencing to name but a few! All our staff are DBS checked, fully accredited and help all customers buy with ultimate confidence. Furthermore, all our high-quality products are made-to-measure and designed for a perfect fit.
We can also offer a bespoke service to exactly suit your needs.
Our knowledge and experience coupled with our long list of accreditations enables us to work with many sectors / industries including ;-
•Industrial • Local Authorities • Commercial • Agricultural
•Construction • Housing Estates • Schools • Retail
Steel Palisade Fencing
Steel Palisade fencing is one of the most popular types of commercial fencing for industrial sites, schools, commercial establishments and businesses with large amount of stock. This type of fencing is fantastic for fully securing your property and serves as a very good deterrent to would-be-intruders. Our Steel Palisade fencing solutions are available with a variety of tops available with rounded and notched pales being the most recommended.
Furthermore, barbed wire extensions and coiled razor wire can also be added to the top for high security applications. Fencing is also available in a wide range of colours so there’s no need to compromise on quality or the aesthetic look of your fencing.
Steel palisade is available in the following range of heights:
Wire Mesh Fencing
Wire mesh fencing is a steel fencing consisting of wire strands electrically welded together to form a high strength mess. Here at R.M.Smith Fencing, we supply and install a variety of different types of wire mesh fencing including high-quality welded mesh panels and Weldmesh fencing. Wire mesh fencing is the perfect solution for a range of sectors including Agricultural and Educational Institutions such as Nurseries, Universities and Schools
Weldmesh Fencing Panels: Very popular for schools, parks and ball courts. Weldmesh panels are outstanding for providing a high level of security without compromising on the aesthetic look or quality.
Weldmesh Fencing: Constructed from horizontal and vertical wires welded together available in a variety of finished including Galvanised Core PVC coated green and black. A simple but effective boundary option for protecting outside business assets or stock.
Metal & Timber Gates
Here at R.M.Smith Fencing, we also supply and install high-quality metal & timber gates at commercial properties. Gates are an outstanding investment if you’re looking for better access and traffic control for people coming in and out of your premises. Gates also serve as a fantastic physical deterrent that makes it increasingly difficult for would-be-intruders to break an entry. We also install both manual and automatically operated gates so whatever style you’re looking for, we’re confident we have the solution.
Timber Gates: Available in Softwood or Hardwood and offer a fantastic aesthetic appeal at great value for money. Ideal for smaller businesses that are looking to attract potential clients, investors and create an outstanding first impression.
Metal Gates: Available in a galvanised finished or a powder coated finish in any RAL colour. A fantastic option for construction sites, schools and industrial premises.
R.M.Smith Fencing also provide a range of metal products that are ideal for local authorities. Our metal products are designed to protect the general public, establish clear boundaries and comply with all government legislations. Popular metal products include crash barriers, vertical bar railings and pedestrian guardrails. Others include:
- Tubular Handrails – A range of fittings available that satisfy all the latest Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) and Building Regulations Part M:2004.
- Continuous Metal Bars – The perfect solution for durable estate fencing available in both Galvanised and powder coated finishes.
- Bow Top Railings – An attractive design of railings that are the ideal solution for local parks, swimming pools and playgrounds.
- Finals – Robust and aesthetically pleasing. Ideal for housing estates and other commercial spaces.
Commercial Fencing Installers Winchester
Hiring a fully qualified and experienced fencing company in your area to fulfil all commercial fencing needs will ensure that you maximise the benefits of your investment. Many types of commercial businesses can benefit from secure and high-quality fencing. The benefits include:
- Increases Privacy – Many high-value companies benefit form the increased privacy as it allows them peace of mind knowing that they have created solid privacy and safety around their business.
- Deters unwanted intruders – Keep your boundaries safe from unwanted visitors with a wide range of options to suit your environment.
- Increase Curb Appeal – Choosing quality fencing also creates a fantastic first impression to new visitors, potential clients and employees. Fencing can also improve the aesthetic and professional look of any commercial business.
- Access & Traffic Control – Commercial gates can allow you to control who comes in and out of your commercial space which helps you to protect your business assets. Electric controls and automated settings can further assist access control.
Contact R.M.Smith Fencing Today
Here at R.M.Smith Fencing, we’re proud to be your local and reliable commercial fencing installers in Winchester and the surrounding areas. If you’re looking for your FREE no-obligation quote on your commercial fencing project, please get in touch with us today directly by calling us on 01425 476 617. Alternatively, if you prefer to email, use our simple online contact form and we’ll get back to you promptly!