Commercial Fencing Contractors Poole
For over fifty years, R.M.Smith Fencing have been providing specialist solutions for commercial fencing in Poole and the surrounding areas. We have a qualified team of installers that offer a high quality service at affordable prices. R.M.Smith Fencing are CHAS registered, health & safety compliant and proud members of the ‘Buy With Confidence Scheme’. Our commercial fencing solutions include Steel Palisade, Wire Fencing, Ball Court Fencing, Railings, Metal & Wooden Gates, Wooden fencing panels and posts, Acoustic & Chevron Fencing to name but a few!
Over the last fifty years, we’ve worked with several different business sectors providing bespoke fencing solutions. The range of sectors we work with include;-
•Industrial • Local Authorities • Commercial • Agricultural
•Construction • Housing Estates • Schools • Retail
Steel Palisade Fencing
Steel Palisade is manufactured from corrugated steel and is now one of the most in-demand and popular types of commercial fencing to increase security measures. Commonly utilised and installed at commercial and industrial sites, they are available in a variety of pale tops. Steel Palisade fencing is particularly beneficial for larger scale commercial businesses as it’s really easy to maintain and highly durable.
RSJ posts are set at 2.75cm centres with angle horizontal rails fixed to the post and pales fixed to the rails with permacone type nuts, bolts or rivets. Steel palisade is available in the following range of heights:
Wire Mesh Fencing
Wire mesh fencing is a popular fencing solution for Educational Institutions such as Schools and Universities. It’s also commonly requested for Agricultural use. Wire mesh fencing provides many benefits including the ability to allow wind and light through also the visibility factor that can be particularly beneficial for stock management. Welded Mesh Panels and Weldmesh Fencing are just two of the most requested type of Wire Mesh Fencing.
Weldmesh Fencing Panels: High-quality welded mesh panels are a fantastic option for ball courts, local parks and schools. They’re proven to provide a high degree of security due to thickness and number of wires.
Weldmesh Fencing: Can be erected on timber, concrete or steel posts. A simple boundary option that is also commonly used for Nurseries and Schools.
Metal & Timber Gates
R.M.Smith Fencing also provide made-to-measure timber and metal gates in Poole and the surrounding areas throughout Dorset & Hampshire. Gates we supply and install can be manually or automatically operated and we provide both single or double gates. Furthermore, we also offer either swinging or sliding functionalities to suit your specific business requirements. We offer bespoke gated solutions to match or at least compliment your existing exterior design.
Timber Gates: Our timber gates offer an affordable yet quality option with a range of bespoke designs available to choose from. Softwood and Harwood are the two main timber products that we offer.
Metal Gates: Our choice of metal gates include weldmesh, chain link, vertical bars and ornate metal-worked gates. We are not restricted with the height and widths and can cater to specific measurements.
R.M.Smith Fencing also provide a range of metal products that are ideal for local authorities. Our range of metal products include Tubular Handrails, Bow Top Railings and Finals. Others include:
- Crash Barriers – Vehicle impact barriers that are commonly seen on highways are can also be utilised for car parking areas to protect buildings from potential collisions.
- Pedestrian Guardrails – Guardrails are a worthwhile investment for the local community that creates an effective barrier between pathways and highways where visibility may be effected.
- Continuous Metal Bars -Ideal for durable estate fencing that can be easily tailored and manufactured suit requested sizes and heights.
Commercial Fencing Poole
When selecting fencing contractors in Poole, it’s important to choose a reputable company with years of experience and knowledge. R.M.Smith Fencing offer industry-leading fencing solutions that ensures that you’ll maximise your return on investment. Benefits of commercial fencing include:
- Increases Privacy – By installing high fencing, you’ll be ensuring that business practices remain private and internal. Professional service businesses such as Lawyers and Accountants often request fencing for this very reason.
- Deters unwanted intruders – Quality fencing solutions help to established clear boundaries and prevent any potential trespassers or intruders.
- Increase Curb Appeal – This can be achieved through selecting bespoke materials and designs that perfectly suit your existing commercial property and premises.
Contact R.M.Smith Fencing Today
R.M.Smith Fencing have over fifty years’ experience helping commercial businesses find the right fencing solutions. To receive your FREE no-obligation quote, please call us directly on 01425 476 617 or use our online contact form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!