Commercial Fencing Contractors Dorchester
Here at R.M.Smith Fencing, we are your trusted and experienced commercial fencing contractors in Dorchester, also covering the surrounding areas throughout Hampshire & Berkshire. Established in 1963, we have been going for well over 50 years now and continue to grow our team even to this day. We offer a diverse range of fencing solutions to a variety of business sectors and industries that helps to increase security measures and establish boundaries.
If you’re looking for your FREE no-obligation quote, call us today to find out more information. Our experienced and professional team are able to provide estimates to all of the following types of businesses and sectors:
•Industrial • Local Authorities • Commercial • Agricultural
•Construction • Housing Estates • Schools • Retail
Steel Palisade Fencing
if you’re looking for high security fencing to best protect your business premises, look no further than Steel Palisade fencing. Steel Palisade fencing comprises robust steel pales secured to horizontal rails to form panels that mount of steel RSJ posts. Typically, Steel Palisade Fencing is used for industrial use and for surrounding warehouses that may be full to capacity with stock. This type of fencing is designed to form a formidable long lasting barrier against intruders.
Steel palisade can also be offered with the addition of solid or perforated infills (see above and to the right), this gives a steel ‘screen’. This is one of the only suitable offerings for a steel screen on the market, it’s a good product, not cheap, but a great solution where privacy and security need to be achieved.
Wire Mesh Fencing
Wire Mesh fencing is another popular type of fencing that is used as a security measure and vandal deterrent at thousands of locations across the country. Wire mesh fencing is generally manufactured and designed to reach heights of up to 3 metres and therefore serves well for increasing security measures. Wire Mesh fencing is ideal for stock control, ball courts and other commercial properties.
Weldmesh Fencing Panels: These fencing panels normally comprise of 2.5m – 3m wide and unlike chain link, there is no need for line wires and therefore straining posts. Because of this, they’re much simple for our team to install at all commercial properties.
Weldmesh Fencing: The standard mesh sizes are 50 x 50mm and 75 x 25mm. The wire thickness and finish can be Galvanised, Galvanised Core Coated Green or Galvanised Core Coated Black.
Metal & Timber Gates
Here at R.M.Smith Fencing, we also supply and erect made to measure metal and timber gates for most commercial and industrial properties. We’re confident that you will be able to select a style that suits your specific tastes, budget and requirements. However, if you need our expert assistance, we will be more than happy to help! All timber and metal gates can be manually or automatically operated.
Timber Gates: A range of styles and designs to choose from including bespoke designs. Excellent quality using a local suppliers with softwood and hardwood materials available.
Metal Gates: A huge selection of metal gates to choose from for your business property including metal-framed, bow top and ornate metal-worked gates. Gates are not restricted by height standards.
Our metal products available all mainly come in an anti-corrosion finish with an option for powder coating. Our metal products are manufactured and designed to stand the test of time, encourage safety for the general public and protect buildings for vehicle damage. As well as vertical bar and finals, we offer the following metal products to commercial customers ;-
- Tubular Handrails – Well designed handrails that provide stability and support within public places. Our huge range of fittings allows the railings to fit more scenarios.
- Continuous Metal Bars – Typically installed in and around larger estates. Height is usually 1m – 1.2 metres high but other heights can be manufactured.
- Bow Top Railings – Ideal for playgrounds within schools and nurseries for protecting wellbeing of young children. Made to measure to suit specific requirements.
- Crash Barriers – Vehicle impact barriers available in different sizes and shapes including straight, convex curve and concave curve.
Commercial Fencing Installers Dorchester
Protecting your business property is very important. Choosing the right fencing and/or gates to best protect your property contributes greatly towards long term levels of security and privacy. Fencing will be the infrastructure that easily segregates your commercial premises from the rest of the surrounding area.
As well improving long term privacy and security giving you ultimate peace of mind, here are a few more reasons why commercial fencing is imperative:
- Access Control – High quality gates and fencing give you full control of who accesses your site. This is made much easier with automated options for key workers who access frequently.
- Appealing Aesthetics – First impressions count and your fencing or gating will be one of the first things that potential customers/visitors see.
- Great Deterrent – Business properties are often an easy option for potential thieves and burglars due to easy access. The right fencing solutions help to deter potential thieves from stepping foot on your property.
Contact R.M.Smith Fencing Today
Established in 1963, R.M.Smith Fencing offer the best fencing and gating solutions in Dorchester, also covering the surrounding areas. We offer FREE no-obligation quotes on request with no hidden costs. Whether you’re looking for traditional or modern fencing products, we’ve got you covered. Call us now on 01425 476 617 or use our simple online contact form!